Search information pages
12. What is BioMed Central?
BioMed Central is an STM (Science, Technology and Medicine) publisher of 272 open access, online, peer-reviewed journals. The portfolio of journals spans all areas of biology, medicine and chemistry and includes broad interest titles, such as BMC Biology and BMC Medicine alongside specialist journals, such as Retrovirology and BMC Genomics. All original research articles published by BioMed Central are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication. BioMed Central levies an article-processing charge to cover the cost of the publication process. Authors publishing with BioMed Central retain the copyright to their work, licensing it under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows articles to be re-used and re-distributed without restriction, as long as the original work is correctly cited. BioMed Central is owned by Springer Science+ Business Media, and also hosts the SpringerOpen platform.
- What is Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders?
- Why submit to Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders?